Vinyl For Every Style & Material
Luxury vinyl plank flooring is a great choice for many homeowners for a number of different reasons. From an aesthetic standpoint, it can emulate the appearance of hardwood, ceramic, or natural stone, and the high-tech products on the market today look very authentic. This material is very durable and resistant to water damage and staining, so it is ideal for kitchens and bathrooms. The luxury vinyl plank flooring that we offer is sourced from the leading manufacturers in the industry, and we offer a limited lifetime installation warranty. Learn why we're the vinyl flooring experts in Chicago.
What Is Vinyl Flooring?Vinyl flooring is an easy-to-install synthetic flooring material known for its flexibility, water-resistance, and relasitic look. Often confused with other kinds of flooring like linoleum and laminate floors, viynl flooring offers its own unique set of features. Vinyl flooring comes in attractive colors, materials, and styles that will match any room. Vinyl flooring is a great option for high humidity rooms like bathrooms.
Benefits of Vinyl Flooring
- Affordable: Vinyl flooring is more affordable than wood, stone, or ceramic options.
- Design: Other types of flooring like wood or stone may limit your design options. With viynl, you can choose a material and color that accentuates your design ideas.
- Stain-resistant: If you have pets or messy children, stains will occur. Vinyl flooring is stain-resistant and can help protect your flooring investment.
- Durability: In addition to being stain-resistant, vinyl flooring is water-resistant and durable.
How to Maintain Vinyl Flooring
- Use a doormat outside each entrance to your home to prevent dirt, sand, grit, and other substances such as oil, asphalt, and driveway sealer from being tracked onto your floor.
- Use non-staining mats on your floor.
- Luxury vinyl flooring can be effected by sunlight, so its best to draw blinds during periods of sunlight.
- When moving furniture or appliances, use strips of wood or a hardboard runway to protect the floors.
- Sweep your floor regularly (at least once a week) to remove loose dirt.
- Prevent stains by wiping spills promptly.
- Use polish or "mop and shine" products only if you wish to make the floor shiny.