Vinyl For Every Style & Material
Luxury vinyl plank flooring is a great choice for many homeowners for a number of different reasons. From an aesthetic standpoint, it can emulate the appearance of hardwood, ceramic, or natural stone, and the high-tech products on the market today look very authentic. This material is very durable and resistant to water damage and staining, so it is ideal for kitchens and bathrooms. The luxury vinyl plank flooring that we offer is sourced from the leading manufacturers in the industry, and we offer a limited lifetime installation warranty.
How to Maintain Vinyl Flooring
- Use a doormat outside each entrance to your home to prevent dirt, sand, grit, and other substances such as oil, asphalt, and driveway sealer from being tracked onto your floor.
- Use non-staining mats on your floor.
- Luxury vinyl flooring can be effected by sunlight, so its best to draw blinds during periods of sunlight.
- When moving furniture or appliances, use strips of wood or a hardboard runway to protect the floors.
- Sweep your floor regularly (at least once a week) to remove loose dirt.
- Prevent stains by wiping spills promptly.
- Use polish or "mop and shine" products only if you wish to make the floor shiny.