Vinyl Flooring Cleaning Guide
How to Maintain Vinyl Flooring
- Use a doormat outside each entrance to your home to prevent dirt, sand, grit, and other substances such as oil, asphalt, and driveway sealer from being tracked onto your floor.
- Use non-staining mats on your floor.
- Luxury vinyl flooring can be effected by sunlight, so its best to draw blinds during periods of sunlight.
- When moving furniture or appliances, use strips of wood or a hardboard runway to protect the floors.
- Sweep your floor regularly (at least once a week) to remove loose dirt.
- Prevent stains by wiping spills promptly.
- Don't use harsh chemicals.
- Don't Use steam.
- Don't Use a vacuum with a beater bar or brush.