The Best Choice in Hardwood Flooring Installation, Refinishing & Restoration
We all know that hardwood floors can last a lifetime. However, that lifetime of beauty and enjoyment doesn’t come without a little bit of work. Daily cleaning and polishing floors every few months are excellent ways to keep floors looking fresh, but there will eventually be a need to refinish your hardwood floors. Refinishing wood floors is a great way to extend the life of your flooring and is cheaper and more environmentally safe than a full replacement. If you’re tired of the current look of your floors and want an update, you can refinish your floors to get an entirely new look with much less effort and inconvenience to you.
Refinishing floors for a new look
Refinishing floors is an excellent option for changing the color of your floors. While most refinishing jobs simply remove and replace a floor’s existing finish,
What is wood floor refinishing?
How often can I refinish my floors?
Depending on a floor’s thickness and the experience of the flooring professional, a floor can be sanded around 4-6 times in its entire life. Hardwood floors can be refinished every 7-10 years, making the 4-6 refinishes more than enough.
How doI know if my floors should be refinished?
If your floors have the following issues, it’s a good time to consider refinishing your hardwood floors.
- Water damage.
- Major scratches, dents or gouges.
- Fading and discoloration from the sun.
- Impossible to remove stains.
Why Refinish Your Floor?
- Heighten its survival and durability
- Make the space more livable while raising its standing
- Increase your home's worth
- Defend it from expensive water and moisture deterioration
- Dramatically reduce the number of scratches, dents, and blemishes
- Furnish your floors and stairs with even coloring and finish