Explore Our Carpet Flooring Styles at The Comfort of Your Home
Get a Feel for Our Carpet Flooring Product Types.
Carpet is the flooring option that many homeowners prefer, and it provides a host of different benefits. The stylistic possibilities are endless with carpeting because it comes in so many different colors, textures, and patterns. Harder surfaces have their own appeal, but carpeting creates an elegant, warm ambiance that cannot be duplicated by wood, vinyl, or laminate flooring.
The carpeting that we offer to homeowners in Chicago and the surrounding communities is sourced from industry leaders like Mohawk, Bella Cera, and SmartStrand. These products are stain and moisture resistant, and our carpet installation technicians put them into place perfectly. When it comes to the monetary side of the equation, we offer the lowest price guarantee, and there are easy financing options available.
There are many different carpet styles and textures that should be taken in consideration when making your purchase.
Level Loop Pile
Maintaining Your Carpet
- The best way to ensure long-lasting beauty, comfort and durability in your carpet is to vacuum it regularly. Carpet is known to trap soil, dust and allergens that could be dangerous to your health.
- Depending on the type of carpet you have, you'll want to use a vacuum with a rotating brush, a beater bar or suction only.
- Avoid vacuums with very concentrated or sealed suction and remember that large wheels are best, as they allow for easy glide across the carpet.
- Consider professional cleaning every 12–18 months.
- Use scissors to clip sprouts and snags; do not pull them or you may damage the carpet.
- To remove a dent caused by heavy furniture, stroke carpet with the edges of a coin. You can also use a hair dryer or a steam iron to gently raise the dented area while you tug upward on the tufts.
- If your carpet is burned, remove the tops of the dark, burnt fibers with curved fingernail scissors. If the burn is extensive, the carpet may require patching or replacement.
- If a flooding occurs from a burst pipe or other leak, the carpet needs to be dried, front and back, by a professional cleaner.
Stain Removing Tips
- For carpet care a wet/dry vacuum cleaner is the best way to effectively remove stains. Use the attachment with the best suction and vacuum as much of the stain as possible. Always remember to treat the damaged area immediately.
- If detergent is required to clean a stain, use it sparingly and gently then rinse the area with water while moving the vacuum wand back and forth.
- Use a towel to absorb all moisture.
- If spot removal solvent is necessary, use a low residue carpet spot remover that has been approved by The Carpet and Rug Institute of America. Apply several drops to a clean white cloth and blot the carpet. If a color change occurs, consult a professional carpet cleaner.
- Place towels or cloth over wet area and weight with a heavy, colorfast object to absorb moisture. Leave overnight.
- If stains remain after cleaning, moisten the tufts in the stained area with 3% hydrogen peroxide and let stand for one hour. Blot and repeat until carpet is stain–free. No rinsing is necessary. Apply a pad of paper towels and weigh them down, allowing carpet to dry.
- Permanent stains include acid toilet bowl cleaners, acne medication, alkaline drain cleaners, chlorine bleach, hair dyes, iodine, insecticides, mustard with turmeric and plant fertilizers.