The Hardwood, Laminate, and Vinyl Flooring Experts in Aurora, IL
Meet The Experts Of Flooring In Aurora, IL
We at Royal Home Flooring are your answer for top-quality flooring in Aurora, IL. At Royal Home Flooring, we will treat your house's flooring project as if it was their home. We always provide top-quality craftsmanship to their customers.
If you want to learn more about the expert-level attention to detail we provide, continue reading below. We deliver results and have proudly gained the trust of the Aurora, IL community by providing detailed and dedicated service for over 20 years.
Unmatched Flooring Styles and Installation In Aurora, IL
Royal Home Flooring we have decades of installation experience, working with all types of flooring. From carpet to hardwood, we look at every job as an opportunity to add our Royal touch to your home. There are three reasons that make us different:
- Our accuracy and attention to detail are paramount in delivering a great floor. That is why we will go the extra mile to ensure the job is completed the right way. You'll love your floors, guaranteed.
- We respect your valuables, big and small, and will take every precaution to ensure no damage. When you hire us, you are hiring a team of experienced installers who treat your home as their own.
- Once the project is complete, we will move your furniture back. This extra detail will ensure your new wood flooring is not damaged. At the same time, we will be quick to complete the job without sacrificing quality.
Our team is committed to your satisfaction and will even move furniture, so you do not have to worry about the heavy lifting. The Royal touch is a commitment to our customers to deliver the best floor installation for every home we are guests.
In addition to being a proud provider of hardwood flooring in Aurora, IL, we also stand by our exceptional service as well. We offer same-day appointments, flexible install plans, and hassle-free installation.
Our Aurora, IL, based team can serve your home in Chicagoland and surrounding areas. We offer the best price, guaranteed. We are so confident in the quality of our services that we offer price matching on all competitor quotes.
Not only will you get our team's attention to detail and decades of experience, but you will also get the job done within your budget.
Why We're the Expert Flooring Store In Aurora, IL
One thing you can always depend on at Royal Home Flooring is our Royal Home Promise. At Royal Flooring, we pride ourselves in providing the best carpet and flooring installation services in Chicago and Northwest Indiana. Here's what makes us different:
- We have decades of experience, and we are ready to share that expertise with you. If you have a floor that needs replacing, now is the time to call Royal Home Flooring to schedule a free consultation.
- We offer a Limited Lifetime Installation Warranty, we ensure that any defects from normal wear and tear are covered by our limited lifetime installation warranty. At Royal Home Flooring, we guarantee that we will install our floors to your satisfaction.
- We will beat any competitor's price, that is a promise you can count on. If you come across prices lower than ours, 30 days after purchase, we will refund the difference plus 10%: that is the Royal Home Promise. We provide free estimates, price matching, and decades of combined experience; that is the Royal Home difference.
Making the call to replace your floors is not a small decision. This investment will last for years to come, and you want the right team on the job.
Contact Us and Book Your Free In-Home Estimate Today
Then, it's time to call the experts at Royal Home Flooring and schedule a free consultation. We pride ourselves on providing the best flooring installation services in Chicagoland.
We provide homeowners with free estimates, flexible installation plans, and a price match guarantee. Reach out today for a free estimate and receive an additional $150 off.
Our team members are all vetted & cleared to interact with the public during your installation. We've taken all the precautionary measures to protect both you and us. Read more about our COVID-19 protection measures here.